Help PsychopathFree with ongoing maintenance costs & remove these ads from your account with a small donation. Learn more
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Programme about abusive narcissist who committed murder

Banned
    NC Time
    16 Months

Liked
    377 times

Programme about abusive narcissist who committed murder

For those of you in the UK, this programme aired this evening on channel5.
    http://www.channel5.com/shows/countd...alked-to-death

It's chilling, the guy (Jonathan Vass) was abusive to his girlfriend nurse Jane Clough who he eventually killed. They describe him as narc, and it's chilling to hear lots of signs we have spoken about on these forums.

He ended up stabbing her to death multiple times, and when caught showed no remorse! They describe how he treats her like an object, lacking respect of women, and with a sense of entitlement, etc.

They describe how he lied and was actually married with two kids, and despite this he got her pregnant and was living with her. She had no idea he was married or with any kids, then he told her and said he was divorcing the other, but that wasn't true.

He'd raped her several times. He got her pregnant, she was in love with him, and wanted the baby, and she thought he would alter his behaviour now a child was on the way.

However they explained how the abuse can escalate during a pregnancy, and for this girl it did. He wanted sex from her when he wanted it, he wasn't interested that she didn't, so he took it, and raped her again. And then after the baby was born, he again raped her, and with the child in the room.

There were a lot of the signs, we have referred to in these forums.
    Last edited by sunflower888; 10-31-2013 at 07:33 PM.

2. Advertisement

NC Time
    9 Months

Liked
    13,245 times

Tired
    Yep...sounds like the types of abuse we've all suffered and are recovering from....disgusting ....thanks for sharing!
    1 Like: sunflower888

NC Time
    5 Months

Liked
    1,379 times
    This documentary was frightening. P has not been violent with me but everything else in this documentrry is so real for me. I can not believe how similar P's are. It is very creepy. I feel so sorry for the family. I think it is good to watch this documnentry....
    1 Like: Outoftheashes

NC Time
    13 Months

Liked
    37 times

Sophie Elliott Story

The murder of Sophie Elliott was a chilling reminder of what a narcissist can do. All girls need to learn to recognise these signs - this is a great page set up by her mother. Send your daughters here when they start dating - learn the signs for yourselves.
    http://www.sophieelliottfoundation.co.nz/Sophies_Story.php
    1 Like: Outoftheashes

Last edited by New Beginnings; 11-04-2013 at 11:55 PM. Reason: forgot the link!

Contributing Member
    NC Time
    7 Months

Liked
    2,994 times

Angelic
    I am convinced that many of these N/S/P's are capable of murder.

I've read that most are just too lazy to commit it and figure out how to dispose of the body.

I think all of us have been lucky. You know, I've seen programs on serial killers and it's really interesting how the wife or gf didn't know. These people love to keep us in the dark. Just like their insides.

NC Time
    10 Months

Liked
    534 times

Tired
    I can't watch the programme, it won't play

"people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat" ~ Rebecca West

cognitive dissonance is being given two different sets of realities and the distress that comes from not knowing which one to believe

+ Reply to Thread