Help PsychopathFree with ongoing maintenance costs & remove these ads from your account with a small donation. Learn more
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Psychopaths Find Your Weakness

Administrator
    NC Time
    38 Months

Liked
    29,279 times

Dreaming

Psychopaths Find Your Weakness

More from the ANA group:

If the narcissist cannot immediately find a weakness in you, they will be consumed with looking for weaknesses and flaws in you or even in creating them. They feed on this preoccupation, and they cannot accept that there is anyone on this earth who is more important than they are.

Narcissists are thoughtless people who live exclusively for their own benefit. Their outward image is amazingly cunning, even charming, and often heroic. But when you become better acquainted with them, it becomes clear that there is always an ulterior motive to what they do.

It’s all a charade. They will give of themselves only if there is something to be gained for their own ego.

They have a very distorted image of themselves and can see no flaws. You will likely never get any admission of imperfection or weakness, nor will there ever be any kind of legitimate apology for anything. If you can manage to force an admission of imperfection from a narcissist, it will only be a lie.

They will have a selfish reason for their false admissions. It will have nothing to do with your needs. They will use their “apology” only as a stepping stone to something else which will satisfy another need they have. Narcissists are empty shells who give the appearance of caring people.

They have no true emotions, no empathy or sympathy whatsoever, yet they may tell you what you want to hear. In order to have feel genuine emotions, there must be a core self.

I've written a new book! More information here:
    https://www.psychopathfree.com/showthread.php?12562-The-Psychopath-Cure-A-New-Book-by-Peace

Your abuse was not the result of weakness. In fact, it illuminated some of your most beautiful & human qualities.

2. Advertisement

We trust them and tell them everything about us - the good, the bad, the ugly. They use this information against us. Everything they once "loved" and accepted about us becomes a horrible flaw.

Administrator
    NC Time
    38 Months

Liked
    29,279 times

Dreaming
    We trust them and tell them everything about us - the good, the bad, the ugly. They use this information against us. Everything they once "loved" and accepted about us becomes a horrible flaw.
    Every time I think of the psychopath, I just see him as a little brat who got tired of his latest toy so he smashed it on the ground and demanded a new one.
    I've written a new book! More information here:
    https://www.psychopathfree.com/showthread.php?12562-The-Psychopath-Cure-A-New-Book-by-Peace

Your abuse was not the result of weakness. In fact, it illuminated some of your most beautiful & human qualities.

I think of a child who has been raised in the woods by a pack of wolves. He's feral.

+ Reply to Thread