Help PsychopathFree with ongoing maintenance costs & remove these ads from your account with a small donation. Learn more
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex and a psychopath

Administrator
    NC Time
    46 Months

Liked
    6,191 times

Sex and a psychopath

My psychopath was the worst lover i have ever had , not at the beginning (although his premature ejaculation issue was always there like a bad smell on the landing ) We would spend days in bed in the honeymoon period with him making sure i bonded to him like super glue but as the D&D set in we would still have sex all the time but it was quick , a sort of him masterbating using my body . After i went NCEA i tried to find anything on the internet that was a connection to personality disorders and premature ejaculation and the only thing i could find was this from a paper called "borderline males i have known "

"Chronic premature ejaculation is a passive-aggressive issue that's a facet of male impotency. Casanova's quick orgasmic release serves only him of course, and the woman's needs be damned. To be clear; this is a male's withholding on the most intimate level of human contact there is, and it's latent rage"

He told me the reason for his problem was because i was so hot in bed ... Doh !

Also my psychopath refused to wear a condom , heres the conversation i had with him .
    Me "why dont you wear a condom , i dont want to get pregnant"
    Psychopath "dont worry i can control my sperm "
    Me "so you are going to use the withdrawal method ?"
    Psychopath " no , i can control my sperm so as to not fertilize you "
    Me "you think you can tell your sperm what to do inside me ?"
    Psychopath " Yes"

What a nut job !
    NCEA
    Peru xx

2. Advertisement

Liked
    80 times
    My ex P was amazing in bed i gotta say. He had no problem with premature ejaculation actually the opposite it took TOO long sometimes. It wasent very "loving" but it was sure intense and hot. The sad thing is that he is the greatest sex i have ever had.

Banned

Liked
    713 times
    That was what my psychopathic ex was like. I means selfish and not wanting to use a condom rather than hot and intense. They either have premature ejaculations or find it hard to ejaculate at all. I managed to avoid having sex with the other psychopaths.
    3 Likes: Mason, peru, rivka5772

Administrator
    NC Time
    46 Months

Liked
    6,191 times
    My ex P was amazing in bed i gotta say. He had no problem with premature ejaculation actually the opposite it took TOO long sometimes. It wasent very "loving" but it was sure intense and hot. The sad thing is that he is the greatest sex i have ever had.
    Jarre darling , if it wasnt very loving how could it be the greatest sex you ever had ? ..
    I for a long time misread intensity for love but all my psychopath was doing was mirroring me , he had no real passion in him , it was an act , i did feel on stage , like the whole act was wating to be filmed in some kind of erotic movie . Big love Peru x
    Last edited by peru; 01-13-2012 at 04:21 PM.

Liked
    80 times
    Jarre darling , if it wasnt very loving how could it be the greatest sex you ever had ? .. big love peru xx
    Well when i have sex i often dont think about love or such i am so in the mood for sex that my animal inside of me take over. I have experienced more loving sex with my current boyfriend where its much more nice and slow and such things. I mean from an orgasmic point of view, you can have amazing sex without feelings too IMO. My ex p is the one i have experienced the strongest orgasm with.

And at times he played "loving" even tough it was fake for me it felt real at the moment so ya.

Administrator
    NC Time
    46 Months

Liked
    6,191 times
    OMG that triggered me , i had a lover like that once , he use to say "was that good for you ?" ... "um no ill get you a tissue " i said lol ... good god i have had some rubbish boyfriends !

Mine played loving for a good year untill the mask began to slip , then i knew he would kill me , step over my body and go to a party . so chilling . xx

Banned

Liked
    713 times
    Mine had to go and see a doctor to get a prescription for a lack of sex drive as he felt miserable if he wasn't having sex. Not having a sex drive I presume (unless you were happily married) would be a relief as you could concentrate on other things in life and not get distracted by sexual fantasies or having sex.
    2 Likes: humiliated, rivka5772

Liked
    418 times
    I used to think that my ex-P was the best sex I ever had, then we split up and I had better. Then when we got back together, I didn't feel the love and realized that sex is the only thing that we had in common and our kids of course. Def was not worth it. I felt like a sex toy for his pleasure.
    "When someone shows you who they really are, believe them the first time" -Maya Angelou

NC Time
    16 Months

Liked
    70 times
    With mine,everything at the beginning was so perfect....no physical problems re sex and it was all seemed to come from the heart. After a while,it was usually nothing at all and cold or he'd wake me in the middle of the night for some 'robotic activity' and then turn his back on me. I confronted him once if he was awake which led to him having a hissy fit/tantrum. He also started to have physical problems and was more 'able' when i wasn't there in person. It makes you feel so used.

Liked
    12 times
    Mine was so good in the beginning, I hadnt had sex outside marraige since I was a teen and was a bit self consience, after the first few months, the excuses started. I had never felt do bad about myself in my whole life. He would tell me, he was just old or tierd or just about anything not to touch me. It was the most demoralizing experience of the whole relationship! I was 12 years younger than him? Just lacked confidence and experience,, he used both against me! I feel warped now? He made some kind of coment about my breast one time and I never let him see me naked again! He never ask to either! This went on for the last 3 years! The entire marriage!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast