Help PsychopathFree with ongoing maintenance costs & remove these ads from your account with a small donation. Learn more
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Psycho/Sociopaths use Sex as Drug Adiction for Bonding

NC Time
    18 Months

Liked
    1,126 times
    I agree with Freya, FTB. So enjoy and appreciate your honesty and wisdom.

2 Likes: freetobe, Victoria

2. Advertisement

NC Time
    19 Months

Liked
    1,333 times

Angelic
    I have just realized (after reading about this) that He used sex as a tool to have me addicted to him. No wonder he insisted on my orgasms and would become anxious and angry if I didn't have one. He would sometimes stop in the middle of being intimate (as if the word meant something to him!) to complain if I didn't have an orgasm. At times, he would insist so much and use vibrators to 'make' me have an orgasm. He didn't care if I was enjoying it as a lover would - he wanted to control me. I don't know how I'm going to feel tomorrow after I digest this.

http://victimsofpsychopaths.wordpres...why-sex-binds/
    I can see that. In my case though, my 67 year old psychopath had severe ED and although he could talk a good game, he just wasn't up to the challenge.

Thank you Victoria. It is just incredible to face the reality of the relationship that really wasn't what I though it was. He made it look a certain way so that I would be hooked.. and this is the resulting withdrawal I am enduring now. He was like a drug dealer, and I was the drug addict. I must keep on remembering that. Pure manipulation.. even as I regress emotionally every so often.. I still miss the illusion of being loved by him. I miss his body next to mine. Then, I break down when I realize that it was not a two way street but a dark dead end alley.
    I do use sex to bond and addict, when I was younger it would happen and I did not understand why, but then I learned about oxytocin, the bonding hormone released at child birth and I learned how to entice its production by learning pair bonding psychology, google it, its not that hard. Then I learned how to expand my natural hypnotic ability and about mesmerizim and man you can take COMPLETE control. Covert Hypnosis is the most powerful weapon n my bag of tricks,

Administrator
    NC Time
    38 Months

Liked
    29,131 times

Dreaming
    I do use sex to bond and addict, when I was younger it would happen and I did not understand why, but then I learned about oxytocin, the bonding hormone released at child birth and I learned how to entice its production by learning pair bonding psychology, google it, its not that hard. Then I learned how to expand my natural hypnotic ability and about mesmerizim and man you can take COMPLETE control. Covert Hypnosis is the most powerful weapon n my bag of tricks,
    Disgusting. Glad to see Smitten Kitten has already banned you.
    I've written a new book! More information here:
    https://www.psychopathfree.com/showthread.php?12562-The-Psychopath-Cure-A-New-Book-by-Peace

Your abuse was not the result of weakness. In fact, it illuminated some of your most beautiful & human qualities.

Administrator

Liked
    27,884 times
    I think psychopathfree was just infiltrated by a comic book character! Good example of someone's attempt to cause chaos.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234